Let your customers choose a delivery date for their orders.
The best time to sell your items is now! Many customers don’t buy the item they desire because they are not home, they are often at work and don’t won’t want to receive it in that specific moment, so they delay the purchase and end up not buying anymore. This means much less sales for you! Thanks to YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date you will be able to get back to this big share of customers, allowing them to choose when they will receive the object they purchased, which day, which time and using which courier, while the vendor is free to create a calendar displaying the days available and create a minimum time frame they can use to handle shipping. This plugin is ideal to get back your lost customers and create dedicated services such as home delivery for gifts and products.
Let your customers buy right now: you can’t be sure they still will in the future!
One of the most common problems with shipping items purchased online is not being able to manage when the item is going to be shipped. The only way to avoid this is to delay the purchase and wait, often forgetting about it or losing interest in the product entirely. YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date was designed specifically to get these customers back, providing your store with a number of extra features that will allow you to handle shipping effectively! Your customers will now be able to choose when they will receive the products they purchased, edit the shipping date later on and decide which courier they wish to use, other than having a clear overview of the estimated amount of days left before an item is received. Admins will have access to a whole range of valuable functions designed specifically for your shipping and delivery service, such as the possibility to set a minimum amount of time in order to cover any required preparation time, edit the shipping date chosen by the customer (who will receive a notification email informing them of the change). YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date is a plugin that will change the way you handle your vendor-customer relationship and will help you create an efficient shipping and delivery system that will boost your sales!
- Insert the days of the week the orders will be processed and shipped on
- Specify the maximum number of days to ship the order
- Specify the time limit for the order to be processed and shipped for each day of the week
- Set a number of different shipping days for product and category
- Specify the estimated number of days for the delivery
- Specify the suitable days of the week for deliveries
- Specify, for each workday, the available time slots for deliveries
- Increase the price of orders whose delivery date occur in specific time slots
- Set a maximum amount of deliveries to be scheduled within the same time slot
- Track all the shipping and delivery activities after an order is shipped