YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager lets you add, edit or remove checkout fields. You miss only one step to sell your products online. You configured everything, but when you test the first purchase you notice some essential and unnecessary data are missing on your checkout page. Unfortunately, WooCommerce doesn’t allow you to change or add checkout fields, therefore if you need, for example, to insert VAT or tax code, you have no possibility to do it.
Now it’s possible to customize your checkout page in less than 5 minutes!
With YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager, you could add or remove fields, both text and check box, data picker, select and radio button in an easy way. Furthermore, you could set a different style for data insertion fields, manage error messages and change their disposition. With a few clicks, you will have an essential tool to improve your checkout page with outstanding performance.
- Customize the shipping, billing and additional notes fields
- Create custom fields of different kinds, such as text or multiple choice
- Choose colors, labels and the tooltip you wish to display for the checkout fields
- Using the Drag & Drop system you can move the fields wherever you want
- Choose whether you want the checkout to be arranged in a single row rather then two (as set by default on WooCommerce)