Extends the basic functionality of woocommerce reviews and add a histogram table to the reviews of your products, such as you see in most trendy e-commerce sites. Reviews are the key element of any e-commerce site: feedback from customers that have already bought a product or service from your website are vital for your activity to obtain online credibility. Consider the importance that the world’s leading sales platforms such as Amazon give to reviews. It’s easy to understand why: each review is made by a customer that ensures the quality of your products, a selfless opinion that will undoubtedly affect sales more than anything else vendors might say. Thanks to YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews you can provide your reviews with that extra touch that will give them extra visibility and boost your sales.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Click on bars to filter reviews according to rating
- Let users evaluate individual reviews as useful or not
- Let unregistered users vote the reviews
- Show evaluation summary for individual review
- Let all users or just registered ones vote a review
- Open filtered reviews in a modal window
- Possibility to set reviews display in blocks of a certain amount of elements to upload through “Load more” function
- Filter reviews by “most recent” or “most useful”
- Enable reply to reviews
- Select users that can reply to a review (none, all, administrators only)
- Disable replies on a single review only
- Manual approval of the reviews
- Users can report a review as inappropriate
- Reviews are hidden automatically if they are reported as inappropriate more than a pre-set number of times
- Highlight one or more reviews
- Choose whether users can add one or more reviews New
- Reviews can be edited by users New
is no way to organize how many students enroll in which courses or groups, when they enroll, and how often. Keeping track of all of this can get complicated, especially if learning organizations and clients offering custom courses are demanding more control of who can access what on their learning sites, and for what price.
Make enrollment easy with the Uncanny Learndash Enrollment Codes Plugin.
Easily track and manage enrollment code redemption across the site, for you or your client organizations. Know who is enrolled and has redeemed their codes! Drive student enrollment in groups and courses through flexible and customized promotions using mandatory redemption of codes for course enrollment. Control course access, registrations, seat numbers, and course purchase, using one-time or multi-use enrollment codes.
Here are just a few ways the Codes plugin can help your business:
- Offer a promo where the first 50 customers enter a single code from their profile page to get early access to a course.
- Send a CSV file with mandatory enrolment codes to an instructor and allow students to self-enroll directly into a LearnDash Group and associated courses.
- Generate codes on your LearnDash site and sell course access from a store, allowing students to redeem and enroll on purchase.
- Manually sell a specific number of “seats” or “licenses” for a course or set of courses to your customers – generating one or multiple codes for the seats.