The payroll extension enables you to manage your employees’ salary from the WordPress dashboard. Manage your employee salaries more easily and automate the payment system with this amazing extension of WP ERP. ERP Payroll allows you to create dynamic weekly, bi-weekly or monthly pay calendars to pay user employees. You can set basic pay or salary including different fixed amount payments (allowance or deduction) for your employees from the HR module. Besides that, you can set up Tax and other relevant payment information to their profile. This extension will calculate each of the amounts and help you to process the payment. Payroll also works with Accounting module; you can set up specific account head for assets, salary reporting and tax reporting.
With this extension, you can –
- Get a bird’s eye view of the payroll system from the dashboard.
- Set up account heads for assets, salary and tax reporting from accounting module.
- Choose specific payment methods for your employees and also for specific ones.
- Create pay calendars for each of your employees and set up basic pay rate from the HR module’s Payroll settings.
- Approve, edit or remove pay calendars if required.
- Create different types of pay items (allowance or deduction) for your employees.
- Add allowance or deduction amount to your employees’ profiles.
- Run pay calendars on specific dates automatically for each of the session (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly).
- Generate useful reports to take important business decisions regarding employee salary.
- Print salary invoice for each of your employees.