With WooCommerce Top Bar plugin you can add notification bars at the top or bottom of the page. Highlight your product promotions, sales, and other offers. Add a countdown timer to create urgency in the customers’ minds. Create multiple notification bars and add them to specific products, categories, home, blog, cart, checkout, and other pages. You can style/customize each notification bar with a custom background, text size, text font, countdown timer, and a button. You can also customize button text, background color, and links. There is an option to make a bar sticky or fixed and display multiple notification bars in a slideshow. A full list of the powerful features of the WooCommerce Top Bar extension includes the following.
Features List of WooCommerce Top Bar:
- Create multiple notification bars
- Show notification bar at the top or bottom of the page
- Show notification bar on selected products, categories & other pages
- Option to make top bar sticky
- WYSIWYG editor to style your top bar content
- Add a custom background image
- 2 Countdown timers to choose from
- Customize text color, font and add custom CSS
- Option to include a CTA button
- Customize button text, background, and color
- Display multiple notification bars in a slideshow
- Compatible with both WooCommerce & WordPress
Add multiple top bars
This plugin enables you to create multiple notification bars and attach them to specific products, categories, home, cart, checkout, and other pages. With the Top Bar WordPress feature, you can also add notification bars on blog entries.