StoreGo SaaS is here to offer you a seamless transition from the backend of your store to the front end. Right from managing the product inventories to fulfilling orders, every aspect of your store could be settled through StoreGo SaaS under one tab. Enjoy a manageable storefront with an easy user interface.
What to expect from StoreGo SaaS – Online Store Builder
- Custom Domain
- StoreGo offers 2 dashboards, both for the back and front end. It helps in the easy understanding of useful information
- Easy to manage storefront by listing products and product categories
- Ease in creating tax and assigning rates to them
- Multi Theme: 5 themes with 5 different color options
- Management of Email subscribers list
- StoreGo offers a complete order summary and print of any given order
- The store view on the front end allows the users to enjoy their shopping process
- Full White Label Store Setting
- Payment gateways for secured payments with Paypal and Stripe
- Whatsapp Integration
- Telegram Integration for getting notified on Telegram Bot when new order made
- Offline payment
- A user-friendly RTL experience for the customers using Arabic, Hebrew, and Urdu-like languages
- Any of the plans’ payments can be done using 10 diverse payment gateways namely Stripe, PayPal, Paystack, Flutterwave, Razorpay, Paytm, Mollie, Skrill, Mercado Pago, CoinGate
- Built with Laravel 8
Salient Features of StoreGo SaaS – Online Store Builder
Transition from the Front End to the Back End
The effective management of the store always requires a strong back end. Now, it doesn’t matter if that store is online. It still would require an effectively functioning backend for a smooth front-end implementation. While you can manage product inventories and orders from the backend, you can fulfill the orders with an interactive front-end interface.
Since the store operates on two fronts, StoreGo would offer 2 dashboards for the effective management of both; back end and the front end. Get an overview of total products, sales, and orders along with a list of your top and recent orders here. Also, find the order graph of your past 15 days here. Get entire store analytics, right from traffic through various browsers, devices, and platforms to your top URLs, get every insight about your visitors on this dashboard.
You can find all the products of your store here. StorGo SaaS allows you to view your products in Grid and list view. Manage every aspect of the product, from its name, price, category, quantity, SKU, product description, and image through this tab. All in all, this tab can help you keep your inventories in the tab.
Create product categories based on your distinctive product portfolio over here.
Create tax applicable to your storefront and assign rates to them over here.
Manage the subscriber list of your customers who are interested in your updates.
You can view a summary of each order here. From order details, billing, and shipping information to payment status, get every detail about a particular order number over here. Set the order status and print the receipt from over here.
Details about store, descriptions, header, footer, subscriber settings can be settled from here. Manage social media settings that would appear on the footer section from here.
Manage the site and email settings of your store here. Also, secure the payment end of your store with system settings. StoreGo SaaS allows for various payment gateways.
The front end would offer a representation of all the settings you applied in the back end. That is to say, it would create a shopping site view on the front end. Products would be listed category-wise over here. Get complete product details by clicking on a tab and the users can add requisite products to the cart. The client then can proceed to checkout after adding the required shipping and billing details. Further, they can finalize the order by initiating payment through a secured gateway. Once the order is placed, Stock would be managed accordingly in the backend from the product inventories. Also, users will get a unique order link.