How it Works
Using the Member Network Sites Add On, you can allow a member to purchase one or more sites as part of membership. Once configured, the member can purchase membership at the network’s main site (the primary domain of the network) and specify the “Site Name” and “Site Title” for their new site on the network. The site will be created for them after registering. Any sites attached to a member will be deactivated when membership expires or cancels. If they sign up for a membership again, the site will be reactivated.
- Install and configure Paid Memberships Pro on the network’s main site.
- Upload the ‘pmpro-network’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the “Member Network Sites” plugin on the network’s main site through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to Memberships > Page Settings in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Generate the “Manage Sites” page under the “Additional Page Settings” heading.
- Edit your membership levels to specify the number of sites allowed for each level.