Create posts, pages, or any custom post type from the front-end.
The Ninja Forms Front-end Posting extension gives you the power of the WordPress post editor on any publicly viewable page you choose. You can allow users the ability to create content and have it assigned to any publicly available built-in or custom post type, taxonomy, and custom meta field. Easily add images with the WordPress media manager, or even assign a featured image (Note that the File Uploads Extension is required to set a ‘featured image.) Choose from a number of additional options, including whether to publish immediately or save as a draft to be reviewed later.
- Create posts, pages, or custom post types from user input.
- Set default categories, and/or custom taxonomies, and tags.
- Attribute posts to the current logged-in user or any other registered user.
- Allow users to select tags and categories using either a simple or advanced selector.
- Let users to create new categories or items within custom taxonomies.
- Set default post content.
- Create post content dynamically from other form fields.
- Allow non-registered or non-logged-in users to create posts.
- Set default post status: draft, pending, or publish.