Make Gravity Forms more eCommerce-friendly with support for Tax, Discounts, and Subtotal fields. With the GF eCommerce Fields plugin, you can easily add eCommerce field types to your Gravity Forms. The new pricing fields include Discount, Tax, and Subtotal. This plugin also improves upon the functionality of Gravity Forms’ Coupons and Shipping fields. GF eCommerce also adds support for special merge tags for including the subtotal, coupon and discount amounts in calculation-enabled fields along with a handy merge tag for displaying the order summary in your confirmations and notifications.
- New Pricing Fields New Discount, Tax, and Subtotal fields allow you to create advanced eCommerce forms.
- Adjustable Taxes New Tax field calculates and applies percentage discount based on the total or a specific product.
- Flexible Discounts New Discount field applies flat or percentage discount to the total or specific products. Use conditional logic to only apply the discount when certain conditions are met.
- Helpful Subtotals Help your users better understand their orders; show the subtotal before shipping, coupons and taxes have been applied.
- Tight Integration with Existing Gravity Forms Fields The Coupons and Shipping fields have been improved to better integrate with Subtotals, Discounts and Taxes.
- Calculation-ready Merge Tags Make custom calculations based on the subtotal or coupon and discount amounts with Gravity Forms’ calculation feature and GF eCommerce merge tags.
- Improved Order Summary We’ve completely revamped the order summary to support the new pricing fields and make it even easier to digest.
- Seamless, Easy-to-use UI Integrates directly with the Gravity Forms toolbar. A single click activates the preview.
- Automatic Updates Get updates and latest features right in your dashboard.