The Zoom Addon for Envira Gallery will easily allow you to give your lightbox images a zoom effect on hover or by a simple click from your users. We’ll walk you through how to set up your gallery lightbox images to allow the zoom on hover (or by click) when your visitors view your lightbox images.
- Create or edit your gallery
- Configure the zoom options
- Publish or Update your gallery
- Why isn’t the zoom effect very noticeable for my images?
- Platinum, Ultimate, Agency, Pro or Plus Envira license. You can read how to upgrade to one of these licenses here.
- WordPress 4.9+
- Envira Gallery 1.8.0+
Please follow our instructions on how to install and activate addons. In this instance, you’ll be activating the Envira Zoom Addon.
Step 1 – Create or edit your gallery
Your first step is to create a new gallery or edit an existing one. You can follow along with our documentation for creating your first gallery.
Step 2 – Configure the zoom options
Next, navigate to the Zoom tab and check the box to Enable Gallery Zoom Functionality?
Step 3 – Publish or Update your gallery
Finally, click Publish or Update on your gallery to save the changes.