Recurring Payments for Easy Digital Downloads makes it easy to create and sell products with automatically recurring subscriptions.
Grow Your Business Through Recurring Revenue
Recurring revenue is predictable and allows businesses to properly forecast their future revenue. Adding subscriptions to your online store could very likely be the most important business decision you ever make. Do you want to grow your business? Perhaps hire more staff? Recurring revenue is one of the easiest ways to get there.
Reasons to Use Recurring Payments
- Flexible billing options – including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and yearly
- Supports the most popular payment gateways, including Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, and 2Checkout
- Complete subscription management interfaces for site administrators
- Powerful subscription emails for payment receipts, expiration notices, renewal reminders, and cancellations
- Direct integrations with some of our other most popular extensions.
Recurring Payments Features
Flexible Recurring Payments – Easily set up recurring payments on any product. You can easily adjust the recurring periods, the number of times they recur, and how much they cost. Products with variable pricing can have recurring and non-recurring price options. Multiple Subscriptions – Customers can have any number of subscriptions on their account. One, two, or even fifty. Customer Emails – Deliver automated emails to customers when their subscription is nearing renewal, a renewal has been processed, a subscription has been cancelled, a renewal payment fails, and more.